Monday 7 February 2011

Daily Mirror Pics 2.7.2011

AHHH sorry I haven't posted in so long. I have been so busy traveling and then catching up
with www.Havefaith.com. Here is a bunch of pics I'v been meaning to post. I have so many new things I need to blog about and will get to it hopefully later today. 
xoxox -J
A beautiful sunday.

NEW FAITH hat that I LOVE from LIVE on SUNSET. or www.tags.com I got mine in the store.
Call and see if they can ship. 

DInner with George Lopez, Ruben Paul my baby Alki david and my girl Lara Kim.
I didnt have a good pic of my outfit so this will have to do. Just got my shirt from
www.tags.com - they are that store I told you about in LA LIVE on sunset!

couldnt decide what shoe.

Do you LOVE my new darker hair !!!!! How beautiful is the beaded crop top!!!

LOVING my eye lashes in this pic- LATISSE everyone.

Super cute strapless top to wear under blazer

In NY- top by Burberry


In ny- shirt by Wildfox

On my way to my cousins wedding. I bought new makeup while in NY at Barneys. Will do a post on it soon :)
I wore a purple Herve Leger dress and nude heels.

Working out- sweat set by Victoria Secrets PINK


Hiking at Runyon Canyon

SHirt by Torn ( www.tags.com ) boots by Dolce VIta
Rocking the name plate again!!!!!!



In miami going to dinner

In ny.

Paired this top with jeans and wedges.. www.jenspiratebooty.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.