Sunday 19 June 2011

Links to some of your FAV Daily Mirror Pic items

I am so excited for the amount of feedback I had on the last daily mirror pics post; thank you so much for the love, support and questions.  I just wanted to do a follow up of some of those items that are available online and include the links for them.
I also want to tell you about some of the new items I bought but haven't worn yet. Im really into Rompers and maxi dresses and I'm trying to find a great jumpsuit. I have a few rompers Im dieing to wear and fit amazing.. enjoy  <3

xx
-Jennifer

1. Grey off the shoulder sweater- BTW I bought this in a size LARGE so I can wear it off the shoulder.


Add caption






























2. Coral "large arm hole" t shirt. I bought in a size small. ( jeans by hollister )
























































3. My FAV black belt- I bought in xs or small.. cant remember




7. Ivory Lace Diane von Furstenberg dress. - ( I wore to my wedding rehearsal dinner )

Here are some new items not yet worn <3




























If you have something you LOVE please share it with me in the comments <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.