Sunday 28 April 2013

It's Wedding Season: Dresses for SALE!


Its been almost 2 years since my wedding... my god how time flies especially when your having fun ;)

For my wedding I had 2 dresses, my main dress by Pnina Tornei and a second "party" dress by Steven Yearick. I have decided to sell my Steven Yearick dress and thought I would list it here as Ive done in the past on items from my closet.

Below are all the details about the dress.


Beautiful semi-mermaid wedding dress by designer Stephen Yearick bought in 2011. Dress is white with detailed silver stitching and crystal beading. Exquisite detail on dress and on double straps. Plunging neck






Size 0-2
My height- 5'6" without heels
Paid 4500.00
Asking- 3000.00 obo 

Bust- 32C-D
Waist- 23-25
Hips- 33-35




My mom's dress is also by Steven Yearick and she is also selling hers.

Bronze/ gold one shoulder style dress with hand beaded flower accents throughout.





dress size 8-10
Her height -5'7" without heels
paid 3500.00
asking 1500.00


Im also selling my favorite dress from my Bachelorette party. Its currently in my CA home closet but I believe its by Jovani (will have my aunt double check) Its a gorgeous Sparkle strapless mini with a detachable skirt, the perfect party dress!
Size 0
Paid - $500-$600
asking- $300.00
Worn once
SOLD






If interested please leave a comment with your email and I will contact you.

All sales final.
Paypal Only

** A lot of you have been asking when I will put my blog sale back up. Being that Im living in London for the year my main closet is in CA- but after the baby and we go back to California I will have a big blog sale again once I clean out my closet **

xoxo
Jennifer











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.