Monday 21 March 2011

Daily Mirror Pics 3.21.11

Hey girls. Im SOOOO sorry it's taken me so long to post. After getting back from Europe Iv been overwhelmed with work for Have Faith Swimwear as well as wedding stuff. I have so much to share and talk about but I figured- lets start with everyones fav- Daily Mirror Pics.. Hope you love :)

Grammy Party
airport attire


Cute gloves



I Love fitted hats. DC here - great way to cover up a bad hair day :)

LOVE my new lady daf

Shopping day

Dinner


Under sheer shirts- I like to wear cute lacey bras... incase you end up seeing it

You can wear with or without a belt 



Intermix is my new Fav store. Here getting ready for Rag and Bone (new fav designer) party at intermix
Jeans by Rag and Bone. Jacket  by Elizabeth and James- all from intermix

I treated myself to Chanel pearls finally.. 


Here cream pants also by Rag and Bone- Intermix



Sleepy time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.