Monday 16 January 2012

Some things I love on ASOS.com !!!


I just wanted to do a quick post on a few super cute pieces I found on asos.com !!! Ill do another one from forever21.com soon... Like I said- you can rock an inexpensive shirt and pants- but if you pair it with a slammin pair of heels or a bag- you look like a million bucks!!!!

(fyi- I do not get paid and I am not endorsed for any of the products or companies I write about in my blog. It is all my honest opinion and taste )

Shown Below I'm wearing a lace dress from Forever21.. I think I paid $30. But paired with a pair of Christian Louboutins you would have thought the dress was a name brand designer!!!



ASOS.com to the rescue
Im obsessed with this dress. I ordered this one for myself but it comes in 4 different colors!!!


This dress is so classy yet so sexy! My kinda style


LOVE THIS!!!


Love this look!

I have a romper just like this from Intermix!






These are on sale at Selfridges!!















Trends for spring
Inspiration


Im obsessed with Hot Pants " short shorts" for this spring/ summer. They were seen all over the runway from Louis Vuitton to Chanel. Asos.com had some super cute ones.


Also, bright neons especially neon yellow is already hitting stores such as my favorite shop Intermix.
I snagged these pants and shirt as soon as I saw them!

I also just picked up a pair of HOT PINK pants... All the jean brands are coming out with Pink Pants but these were my fans.
Grab Hot pink and Neon yellow pants at asos.com for a quarter of what I paid at Intermix!!


I have to run but will do another post from Forever21 Favs soon!!!
Let me know if you find any goodies!
xoxo
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.