Wednesday 5 December 2012

"Secrets of a Trophy Wife" on TLC


A few months ago Alki and I got asked to be apart of a special that was being filmed for TLC about successful men with young wives who work; but don't have to. It sounded like a cool opportunity to give people a glimpse into our life, to show us interacting, my business, our home and everything I am grateful for. Well, this Saturday, December 8th at 10/9c on TLC the show now titled " Secrets of a Trophy Wife" will air staring myself, Leyla Milani, Paula Steurer, Simona Fusco and Marcela Iglacious. It should be a cute little segment and I can't wait to hear your feed back.. And I can't wait to give mine after I see how everything was edited LOL... Production can be scary sometimes.
Take a look at the trailer below and hope to see you Saturday !
Direct link to video- http://on.aol.com/video/secrets-of-a-trophy-wife-preview-clip-517572138



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.