Tuesday 9 August 2011

Daily Mirror Pics: Greece Edition 5

Hii everyone. Still in Greece... My husband took me to Athens for the day to see the Acropolis.. It was so amazing and the energy was incredible there. I couldn't help but imagine what it would have been like back in the day ;BC and if I had been alive at that time what I would have worn. LOL. It's amazing to walk in the same places where many people have thousands of years ago that we read about in books. I took lots of pics and will share them here. Ill start off with *DMP* ( which I still need to go shopping- kind of the same clothes ) <3





Top by Intermix Shorts by Hollister





I used the large Jose Eber curling wand on my hair. Bronze eye shadow by Nars




Shirt by Planet blue. shorts Siwy




Love the back.. so sexy




New polish from Essie's summer collection. 




Top by Joie. Hair in a half up half down loose bun




Top- Planet Blue. Shorts- Siwy. Glasses- YSL




Silk crop top from Intermix




Belt- Louis Vuitton. Pants- Frankie B. Sandals- my new ones from greece with the skulls




pretty<3




New necklace from Hydra. It's the Phaistos Disk





Beautiful Pink sunset on our way home from Hydra




I love him so much.. On the boat heading home. Tank by Planet blue. Short and cropped in the back




High waist shorts from Intermix




Arent they super cute.
                                             Hair Miracle
I also wanted to add that I just started using mousse in my hair ( pictured above ). I cant believe what a difference it has made.. I put it all over my hair and massage into my scalp, Then I blow dry my hair with a round brush and wa-la ; XXL volume... Iv been using Garnier Fructis XXL and LOVE.

 To Athens to see the Acropolis



On our way to ATHENS to see the Acropolis





View from a restaurant in Athens.. How amazing



Having lunch in Athens before heading up to the Acropolis. What an amazing view




Our maps.. On our way <3




What an amazing view of Athens




First stop was here.. So breath taking





It's so hot.. but so worth it







Sucha a Ham.. Converse laceless sneakers in Cream





Having such a good time with Alki. When you love someone and love being with them it makes things 10x better.






Goofing around




We will visit there next time





Perfect photo!!! Flag is right on LOL




I wore to the Acropolis a tank from Intermix. Current Elliot shorts from Intermix. Louis Vuitton belt and bag.
Random Pics from Greece




Xposed- Have Faith Bikini..




At the beach in Spetses rocking a new 2012 Have Faith Bikini from our St. Tropez collection



Everyone keeps asking for my bracelets.. These are the colors I have and will be selling on HaveFaith.com and 9021Go.com <3 




Just me <3
I didn't go shopping this time in Hydra bc my girl friend and main model for Have Faith Swimwear; Rachel and her bf are coming out to stay with us in greece so I wanted to make sure I had things I still needed to buy when she came.  Like I said before Im going to pick up and bunch of goodies and have them as give-aways on my blog. Bracelets, key chains, all things evil eye and greece :) 
Actually- Ill be traveling to quite a few places after I leave greece and I think Ill do the same at each place; Pick up a few cool items as give-aways from each place.

My Honeymoon/ Vacation schedule
Greece, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Dubai, London, New York, Tampa, California(home)



Sri Lanka




Sri Lanka




Maldives




Maldives




Dubai




Switzerland




London




New York




Tampa to visit Aunt and Uncle, Grandma and Grandpa

Thanks again for checking out my blog- I look fwd to your comments.

Also if you left a comment on my last blog please see that section as I have answered everyones questions:)

xoxo
Jennifer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.