Saturday 31 December 2011

Gstaad, Switzerland and NYE !!!!

So, I am in Gstaad Switzerland for the New Year with my Husband , his sons, and our 2 good friends Rachel Bernstein and Andre Koren- who might I add just got engaged tonight on NYE and Alki's best friend Mark- aka- CNN!!!!!!

We are having so much fun. I love spending time with Alki's sons and Marky. And it's so special to have our couple friends with us because it makes us get out and do activities.  Rachel and I are not very good at Skiing and since it has been non stop snowing we have yet to go. Alki,Andre and Mark are all really good and so are Alki's sons. Hopefully tomorrow we will get to try out the Bunny Slopes ;)

Anyway- Here are some pics from Switzerland so far. We still have a week here and then we are off to London!

Happy New Year everyone <3

ps.. Its my first New Years as a married woman- congrats to all the others celebrating their firsts as well.

xx
Jennifer





Day 1- Rachel and I ventured off on our own...


"where are we going peachka ?!!" LOL we got a little lost.
btw- jacket on sale and 40% off on top of the sale price from Intermix !! By Helmut Lang


Yay!! we made it to town
Beautiful view

Olden Hotel for Tea..
Beautiful snow fall.
Family friend Christos <3
Note- lately I have been putting blue mascara on my bottom lashed only and black not he top. I think it gives a pop to my eyes and its a nice alternative to having turquoise eye shad won on your lower lid.<3

Baby its cold outside <3
Jacket by Yves Salomon from Intermix.

My body Guard lol
 
My family and friends <3
Now what do you suppose was going on here ?!?!? LOL 

LOL we always have an amazing time together <3 

Sparkling apple juice.. Yummy

New Years Eve 2011 
For NYE I decided to do a purple eye shadow to pic up on the colors from the sparkles on my dress. My dress is by Jovani and I got it at a boutique called Paris in Westwood CA.  The jewelry I wore was from my Wedding day- by Pnina Tornai.
Rachel's dress was a bronzy color bought from Bloomingdales and she went with a more natural lid to show off her lashes.
Happy New Year Everyone <3
I'm obsessed with my gown. I had it tailored to fit me just right!


My Hubby, Marky and my step son Alex <3 So Handsome

Pretty girls <3

We had dinner at the Palace in Gstaad.. Black Tie event.  How crazy are our men ! LOL
YAY she's engaged!!!!!!! Check the ring- cushion cut <3
So excited for her and Andre
Earrings from my Wedding Day


My New Year's Kiss <3

Yummy

Cheers <3

Newly engaged couple! <3 them


good times 

Live band








it was packed.

 I love the back of my dress. It had a train but I had the tailor cut it off so no
one would step on my dress :)  Smarty pants
 

The end.. or the beginning! Happy New Year


Some Pics from Greece last summer <3
 I just found these and know I never posted them on here. My hair color in these pics is similar to what I had a few weeks ago at the 9021Go boutique opening party. Its called Ombre and I'm going back to it when I get home. What do you think ?!?!

Love this hair color.. going back to it when I get back home <3 

Attending a royal wedding in Greece

Thanks again for checking out my blog.
Please leave comments with any questions or ... comments LOL
or email me at Jenniferstano@gmail.com

xoxo
Jennifer

... Lets make 2012 be the best year yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.