Wednesday 21 December 2011

New Makeup Haul !!



Notice my much smaller upper lip and lighter locks.. I took out all
the filler in my upper lip :) FYI
Not that I needed anything but I was totally craving new makeup.. I had been browsing youtube videos and after hearing different peoples reviews on makeup I decided to buy some they recommended and test them out myself.

I went to sephora with my list and bought a bunch of stuff which I am so excited to share with you.. I haven't tried everything out just yet- but I just listed everything anyway so you can go try them out if you fancy ;)



















URBAN DECAY
 This is the first time since I was probably 16 years old that I bought an Urban Decay eye shadow.. The packaging feels "young" to me... But SO many girls were aways talking about their shadows and how great the pigments were that I decided to give it a try.. I tested a bunch in the store and fell in love. So here are the shades I bought. ( pictured above)

As you can see I tend to go for the gold, warm neutral shades.. Like I needed more of those colors.. I didn't- But, you like what you like. 

 Like I said I didn't have a chance to try out all of these shades yet- BUT I'm on the hunt for a great makeup travel case and plan on taking them all with me on my Holiday travels!!!

A few weeks ago I ordered the Urban Decay Naked2 eye shadow kit. It was sold out everywhere so I bought mine on Ebay... I paid double- but I didn't know if they would come out with more again or not. Sephora has the Naked "1" palette in stores, which I was told contains warmer shades? I may go grab that one too..

NARS
Then I moved over to Nars.. I don't' really know what I was looking for but I saw these 2 shades and thought they were really pretty and different from anything I have. So I picked them up



I also picked up a few things that I currently use but had run out of.
1. Clinique- makeup remover
2. YSL #7 lipstick
3. Smashbox- Cream eyeliner in Cavior
4. Smashbox slanted eyeliner brush #21
5. NEW- Guerlain 'Meteorites' Illuminating & Mattifying Pressed Powder





Guerlain 'Meteorites' Illuminating & Mattifying Pressed Powder

#3

Whats in her Bag?!?!?


I was cleaning out my bag the other day and thought.. Why not do a post on 'whats in "her" bag' ... I would LOVE to know what other girls keep in their bag, hand bags, makeup bags and so on.. So I thought I would start small and begin with my makeup bag that I keep in my hand bag everyday.

Left to right:
1. KEVYN AUCOIN - eye lash curler. - I used to use the shu uemura eye lash curler and swore by it. But the KA one works just as good but opens wider making it way easier to curl your lashes. Get KA at Barneys :)

2. Nars- Belle De Jour Lipstick

3.MAC- cremesheen glass in- Right Image

4. Helena Rubinstein Mascara- Lash Queen Feline Extravaganza

5. MAC lipsticks in- Creme cup, Hug Me, Angel, Hue

6.Yves Saint Laurent 'Rouge Volupté' Lipstick- #7 Lingerie Pink

7. Nars- Velvet Matte Lip Pencil- in Belle De Jour

8. Chanel- lipgloss in Glaze and ( ? )

9. Nars- Turkish Delight lip gloss

10. MAC lip pencil in - stripdown

11. Kevyn Aucoin lipliner in Medium

12. Tik Tacs

13. Laura Mercier- lip stain pot in Peach Glaze

14. Lip brush

15. Misc.. Tampons, Pain meds, tooth pick, lighter, boby pin...


9021Go Store Opening Party
The 9021Go Boutique opening party was such blast.. I had my Hair and Makeup done at my house with my girl and new business partner Lilly Ghalichi by Etienne Ortega. I haven't had my hair and makeup done professionally like this in a long time and even my husband noticed a difference. 

The dress I wore is by Herve Leger. I wore it last NYE but recently had it shortened which gave it  a whole new look.
My shoes were from Christian Dior's Runway show- purchased at Saks.
Earings were the ones I wore on my wedding day by Pnina Tornai
Bag- Barbie pink by Dior
Ring- Roberto Cavalli

A bunch of celebs came out for the Opening! A few of my favs were two of the Housewives of Beverly Hills; Camille Grammar and Kyle Richards. They were both super nice and just as if not even more beautiful in person. Janice Dickinson was also there and is a regular at the boutique.
Janice Dickinson, Kyle Richards, Camille Grammer and myself on the PINK Carpet :) 

New housewife ?!?!?
Camille Grammer and I
The hottest business partner ever- Lilly Ghalichi and I.. We merged our swim lines which we now call Have Faith- Swimgerie !! Hottest Bikini designers in Beverly Hills



Playboy model Miss March Ashley Mattingly 
The super tiny and super HOT Marianna Hewitt <3

Kelly Nishimoto - designer of the most amazing track suites called 'My Cute Booty/ Cute Booty wear '. Her bottoms have a scrunch butt just like my bikinis!!! 

Obsessed Dior shoes <3 and Rock Star gel pedi by Chi Nail Bar in Beverly Hills!!

My sexy ass hubby Alki David <3 Look how cute his LV shoes are..I picked them out.

I LOVE them!
A little something Extra
Whats coming in 2012 for Have Faith Swimgerie !!!!!
Finally underwire push up bikini tops.. YAY for boobies!!

I look forward to your comments and suggestions.. Any fav makeup items your love please share with everyone !!!

xoxoxo
Jennifer

Happy Holidays

Make sure to subscribe to my blog to be notified whenever I update :)
also follow me on twitter- @JenniferStano

xx

I totally forgot:



I don't know why this pic didn't load in my blog..
Lately I have been noticing that i always get black under my eyes from my mascara. No matter what I do it always ends up there... I normally use Lancome Hypnose and swear by it.. Maybe it's bc I use latisse and my eye lashes are so long.. Either way- Im hunting for a new mascara that won't fall under my eyes.

There is a "new"( new for me) line in Sephora called Hourglass? Anyone know anything about it? I bought their Mascara in black, a Lip gloss in Siren red and a Nude lip liner pencil. I have to say I really love the quality of their products. The lip packaging is ok- LOL but that me just being picky. The lip color Siren red is amazing and almost looks like metallic on the lips.. If you like red I suggest trying this one out. I will post a pic of me with it on later.

Then I also picked up Dior Show Iconic mascara also in black.. I used to use and LOVE dior show. and Then I tried the Blackout and loved and now Im trying this one. Don't know how I feel yet.
 Please someone tell me what your favorite dior mascara is... And what the difference is.

Then I got Tarte- Ephaseyes to highlight my bottom inner lips.. It will help open and brighten my eyes...

And last but not least- I picked up Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre... I thought originally it would serve as a base for my MAC startles.. But it is actually beautiful on its own.. Theres so many uses for it- will blog some of my favs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.