Tuesday 1 May 2012

New Behind the Scenes Video!!!

Hey Girls & Boys

Here is a sexy behind the scenes video from our recent photoshoot for our 2012 Collection for Have Faith Swimgerie. Those of you who follow my blog know how hard I worked out to get in shape for this shoot and I'm so excited to share my hard work with you. Thank you so much for always motivating and inspiring me. I hope you enjoy our video.

Check out our sexy swimwear at www.Havefaith.com
Designers- Jennifer Stano David & Lilly Ghalichi
Set Assistant & Company Manager- Jilliene Andrews
Video & Video Editing - Fred Kim - emailfred@gmail.com
Makeup & Hair - Etienne Ortega
Makeup & Hair assistant- Brandin Palestino
Airstream Rental - The Retro Ranch- 1 (323) 893-3411




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.