Tuesday 16 November 2010

** Daily Mirror Pic **


First Daily Mirror pic
10.15.10



Here Im wearing

Jeans- AG jeans. Bought at Saks about 2-3 months ago.  Waist isnt super low but not a high rise either. Fits a little small as Im normally a size 25 in all jeans but in these I'm a 26?!

Shirt- Plain white tank by James Perse.  I love wearing a white tank like this with a cream colored lacy bra underneath. I think its sexy when you can see a little bit of the lace through the arm holes :)

Jacket- Jamison. "JAMISON Tristan Military Jacket". I have 2; one tan and one navy. The tan I got at saks, and the navy I found on 
Singer22.com which was like half the price. I got it about 3 weeks ago.

Heels- YSL Tribtoo

Bag- Gucci- got on sale( 50% off ) at a Gucci store around the holidays last xmas.


Let me know what else you would like to know for "mirror" pics. xx- Jennifer

( I moved it to a blog because the "pages" don't allow comments  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.