Monday 8 November 2010

Lets Talk Make-up


Im obsessed with makeup. I may not always wear it, but I love having it.

I love walking into sephora and not knowing what I need but looking at all the new fun products and trying them out. I dont wear foundation and Im obsessed with eyes. I think its one of the most powerful things on a humans body. It can tell you so much without saying a single word. Therefore I like to accentuate them as much as I can.









I decided to make a video showing you from start ( no make-up ) to finish what I do and the products I use. I also made a list of the products names,make and # in case you missed it in the video.

Thanks again for checking out my blog.
xoxo Jennifer

p.s The nail polish I'm wearing in the video is from Ricky NYC beauty supply- Mattese- neon power pink N15  :)




"These are a few of my Favorite things"

CONCEALER:
smashbox-( camera ready foundation ) medium m1, light l3-l4
smashbox-( camera ready concealer stick) 4.0
Make up Forever- ( Full cover) 10

BRONZER:
TOO Faced: Chocolate Soleil
Guerlan -Terracotta light- 02 brunettes

BLUSH:
Lorac- Pink
Lorac- peach
smashbox- Blush Rush- Chiffon
YSL- touche blush 11

CHEEK STAIN:
smashbox- O-GLOW

PRESSED POWDER:
Nars- medium 3 barcelona
Tarte- SPF8- honey 12

EYE LID PRIMER:
MAC- Bare Study
Benefit- r.s.v.p
Anastasia- cooling eye brightener

EYE SHADOW:
(grouped how I wear them)

MAC
Bamboo-(base)
Vanilla-(lid)
Swiss Chocolate-(crease)
Grand Entrance-(under brow)

MAC
Honey Lust-(entire eye)
Embark-(crease1)
Woodwinked-(crease2)
Mythology-(under brow)

MAC
Sweet Lust-(base)
Yogurt-(lid)
Sketch-(crease)
Crystal Avalanche-(under Brow)


CREAM EYE LINER:
Mac- blacktrack
smashbox- jet set- black

EYE LINER PENCILS:
Stila- kajal eye liner- onyx
Tokidoki- glitter eyeliner- melodia
Sephora- flashy liner waterproof- flashy blue 08
Tarina Tarantino- eye dream hyperliner- kanzashi
Tokidoki- glitter eyeliner- crayon yeux- liberty


LIP LINER:
MAC- strip down
smashbox- the nude lip pencil- medium

LIP STICK:
Mac- Angel
Mac-Viva Glam Gaga
Mac- Blankety
Nars-belle de jour- velvet matte lip pencil
Nars- Honolulu Honey
Lorac- lipstick- Long Kiss
smashbox- photo finish- Charming
Tom Ford- rouge a levres

LIP GLOSS:
Korres- light pink- 11
smashbox- infinite
smashbox- true color- pink sparkle?
Nars- turkish delight
Benefit- didn't hear it from me
YSL- gloss pur- 2
Tarina Tarantino- ruffle
smashbox- baby pout

LIP STAIN:
Tarte- charmed

EYE BROW POWDER:
Mac- browning

EYE LASH CURLER:
Shu uemura






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.