Monday 11 June 2012

Daily Mirror Pics- Spring 2012


Lilly and I
Fashionistas
Over due as always- a long awaited Daily Mirror Pic blog is finally here !

A collection of cute outfits for both day and night. Listed below each picture is the designer and place which it was bought.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to leave me a comment. I always love to hear from you and try to answer every comment left :)
xoxo
Jennifer
Clip in Hair Extensions from ' The Hair Shop' in LA.
Jacket from Intermix.
Jeans by Rag and Bone- Intermix
Shoes- Chloe - Nordstrom
I had my own color mixed at Chi Nail Bar... Neon Barbie PInk ! LOVE for summer !!

High Waist Bell Bottom jeans by Citizen of Humanity.
Belt- Louis Vuitton
Tank- Intermix
Clip in Hair Extensions- The Hair Shop

Original Porsche Sunglasses from the 80's given to me by my step dad! I want blue lenses for them!!
Rocking my Natural hair!!

Lilly and I at the Post Office Shipping Orders.. We do it all along with the help of Jilly <3
www.havefaith.com

Gym Time!!
Shirt by- Dirty Couture

Cropped Sweat shirt- "Wild Thing"- By Dirty Couture
www.DirtyCouture.com
Walking my Doberman Satan on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills..
Dress from Intermix
Shoes by Chloe



Dress from Intermix

Puppy Party at my house!!!!

My Favorite lashes by Velour Lashes.
Talked about in my last " product haul" post
Lilly and I playing with wigs at The Hair Shop in LA.
Natural Hair- Don't Care ;)

Desire Bikini by mine and Lilly's Swimwear Line
Have Faith Swimgerie

www.havefaith.com

Desire Bikini- By Have Faith Swimgerie

www.havefaith.com

My Babies Bday night!!!

My Babies. Satan, Armani and Bella

The Dirty bikini by Have Faith Swimgerie
www.havefaith.com

Working hard with my trainer Lauren Kern at Equinox!
T-Shirt by- Dirty Couture

Venom bikini by- Have Faith Swimgerie
www.havefaith.com

Tank NEW from Intermix by- A.L.C
Jeans by- Citizen of Humanity
Bra- Elle Macpherson

My Beautiful necklace- Hand made by my cousin Jennifer Giannitti

Jewels !!!
Jeans by Frankie B
Shirt from Intermix
Shoes by- YSL
Jacket by-Theyskens' Theory from Intermix



New lucky seven necklace and ring from Fred Segal


Jeans by Frankie B
Shirt- Vince
Bag- YSL
Shoes- Fendi

Lip stick- NYX

Date Night- Matching was not planned.

Blazer by Smythe from Intermix

New Limited Edition Chanel Bag from Consignment shop in Beverly Hills. Circa- 2002-2003
Belt by YSL
Shirt from Intermix

New Cellphone case - Knuckle Case
www.knucklecase.com

Cartier Love Bracelets from my Love for our 1 year Anniversary
White Gold with Diamonds
Rose Gold without 
New Versace Bag... OBSESSED!


Tank from Dirty Couture

T-Shirt by Local Celebrity

Hoodie by Dirty Couture

Venice Beach. Bag by Stella

New Shoes by Christian Louboutin from Saks

Comfy

Shorts  by Kenny Guadalajara 







Wedges by Chloe <3
Pants by- Current Elliott
Shirt from Intermix
Jacket by Theyskens' Theory
Shoes by YSL
Bag- Chanel



My Babies Surprise Birthday Party thrown by ME!!!!
Dress by Torn
Bag- Versace


All my Sexy girl friends



How AMAZING is Rachels Body!!!
Bikini- Sailor Barbie by Have Faith Swimgerie
Jacket by Helmut Lang- Intermix


Lilly and I with Ryan Sheckler.
Jacket- Helmut Lang

Jeans by Rag and Bone
Bag by Chanel
Shoes- YSL
Shirt- Intermix

Sweet Escape bikini by Have Faith Swimgerie
Isagenix is doing my body good!!
www.havefaith.com
www.jenniferstano.isagenix.com

The side of Mi Casa

2 different companies- same amazing color!
Bag- Louis Vuitton
Shoes- Christian Louboutin 

Jeans- Jbrand
Jacket -Intermix



Jacket- Helmut Lang- Intermix
Earrings- CC Skye

Lashes- Velour Lashes

Rachels Bday Party.. Such Hotties

My Favorite shot of all time!!!
Boots- Louboutin

Lilly's Birthday at The Abbey in WeHo
Pink shoes- YSL
Dinner with the Giudices. Shirt by Helmut Lang


Teresa Giudice is really such a sweet heart.
Her makeup done by Etienne Ortega

Payal's Birthday dinner at Katana
I LOVE how it is all Brunettes!!!!

Being silly with my B*tch <3 LOL I love her

Dress by Tory Burch- Bought at a consignment store- brought to tailor = Perfect Fit
Bag- Stella McCartney

How amazing is Lilly's Birkin !!!

Beautiful girls <3

Pool Party at my house with Rachel Bernstein, Lilly Ghalichi and Marianna Hewitt
All of the girls are rocking Have Faith Swimgerie Bikinis!!!!!
www.havefaith.com
NYC for our 1 year Anniversary
Date Night in NYC 








Lunch at the Beverly Wilshire. Don't mind the Bird- it's for my IG haters.


I hope you girls loved this DMP and got some great outfit ideas.
Lately my friends and I will go to thrift stores, consignment shops and second hand stores- find amazing dresses and then have them tailored to fit like a glove. It makes the world of a difference and will make you look like a million bucks with such an amazing fit!  You can find so many jewels at second hand shops and no one would ever know!

I have also taken out my hair extensions and only use clips in mainly at night when I go out for dinner. Please see my last blog "Product Haul" to see what I'm using to strengthen my hair.

Make sure to follow me on Instagram- JenniferStano
Twitter- @JenniferStano
Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/jenniferstano/

And !! My amazing girl friends also have blogs- check them out :

Lilly Ghalichi-  www.lillyghalichi.blogspot.com

Rachel Bernstein aka Sunset Blonde - www.lovesunsetblonde.com

Marianna Hewitt-  www.mh-tv.blogspot.com

My Trainer Lauren Kern- www.laurenkern.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.