Monday 25 June 2012

This post has been changed.


I would like to make it clear that I did not sign myself  and our company up for this grant and neither did my partner Lilly. A friend did and with good intentions, however I felt weird even posting it and asking for your vote! Its true, I am very blessed and fortunate.  What I posted was true however that we are just a small business with the same odds as everyone else to either make it or not. But I do not NEED this grant and yes there are other companies out there that could use it much more than we could.

To those kind and generous people who understand where we are coming from and voted for us... a big THANK YOU!  And to the  B*tch who left an incredibly nasty anonymous comment...  what you wrote says more about you than the sh*t spewing out of your hateful mouth. I guess you're right... YOU will reap what you sow, and if what you said is any indication of what you deserve.. it won't be good.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.