Tuesday 24 April 2012

A Piece of Me.

I want nothing more in Life than to have the love that my grandparents have in their late 80's and 90's. I still have all 4 of my grandparents; 2 that are in the mid- late 80's and  2 that are both 94 years old. All 4 are still together!

 My life may be unconventional but I am very traditional at heart. I enjoy and cherish the phases in life- ( i.e.- dating, then getting engaged, then getting married, then having a baby...) and so on.

My mother posted a picture of 2 of my grandparents while my grandpa was in the hospital recently. Looking at this picture of them, it brought tears to my eyes. They are both so happy to be together, laughing and smiling at each other and holding hands... I want what they have.
They are still so in love and have been together since they were both so young. I took the photo and added a quote that I really love and keep dear to me. I hope you enjoy <3

My grandparents <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.