Tuesday 24 April 2012

Just Added 3 New Sexy Bikinis !!!

Hey girls.

First let me start off by saying that I am so happy and surprised with the amazing comments and feedback on my Makeup Undo video- Thank you girls soooo much <3
I Promise Im going to post everything I used in that video and will edit one much slower so you can see what I actually did.

Off The top of my head:

The eye liner is by Armani
The YLS Lipstick is #7 and #30 mixed
My Eyebrow Pencil is Kevyn Aucoin- Brunette
Concealer is- Kevyn Aucoin "concealer pots" #7 and #8 mixed

As for swimwear. We just launched 3 new sexy bikinis at www.Havefaith.com and I wanted to share.
We recently shot all the new 2012 collection and are in the process of editing the pictures and getting our site revamped- so please don't judge the pictures at the moment :)

Here are the 3 Bikinis we just added and a sneak peak shot from the shoot as well as our Sexy Behind the scenes video coming soon :)

XOXO
Jennifer



















 Me in the Jaded Jasmin in Greece Last summer

This was the last shot we took- Clearly NOT for the website BUT super sexy!!!

Sneak Peak shot from our Video Shoot <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.