Sunday 1 April 2012

Daily Mirror Pics... Finally

Hey girls. I am WAY over do for a DMP blog post.. I think between traveling and getting new phones and cameras I had pictures everywhere and it was taking forever to find and compile them. I did the best I could at finding my most recent ones, but I also went through and chose some older pictures that are relevant for the season!!!

If there is something you like or have a question about feel free to leave me a comment <3
xoxo
Jennifer





Balmain belt over jacket.. Looks way cuter then a jacket is fitted


Clubbing for the first time in over a year with my hunny and friends. Was so much fun. Definitely channeled my inner Guidette for this evening hahahah

Dress from asos.com !!


This dress is Torey Burch. I bought it at a thrift store back in NY and had it tailored to fit me perfect... and of course I brought up the hem A LOT! The Louboutins I have on are a size 6.5 and are for sale! 
Louboutin fun after the gym with my girls <3

2 little girls and A LOT of shoes!!!! 




Barcelona Spain


Spain

Airport

MAKE-UP SHOW LA.. Jean is back <3

Makeup show in LA

I love the soft colors here. I need to wear this outfit again. 



Lilly and I trying to find my car

Marianna Hewitt- I love her so much.
They had every color celine bag in Switzerland !
LONDON

Dirty Couture top


Outfit ideas by my girl Lilly <3




Kelly Nishimoto lace pants!!! The ORIGINAL cute booty pants





Doing Hollywood today. I cut the neck line off my top to make it off the shoulder.. WAY cuter





Airport attire

Dressing room fun. I love these green pants


Neon yellow pants <3




Dress from asos.com  Like $60 




My husband LOVES when I have my nails done like this.

Tea at the Montage


Have Faith Swimgerie photo shoot






Bday Tea Party.

Mike ( the Situation) , Frank Sorrentino  and my hubby

Marianna Hewitt and me.. Love this peanut

My birthday present from my husband. He is such an amazing man <3

Switzerland













Bachelorette party in vegas.. Bridal Booty Veil from Have Faith Swimwear.
www.havefaith.com 










Mt beautiful cousin Hailey. Only 16years old.. CRAZY!



Gstaad, Switzerland

Switzerland













My beautiful bestie  and partner Lilly Ghalichi and me <3

We found Jesus <3 LOL My little cousin Hailey


My besties

How cute is Mariannas outfit!

London








Taco truck.. 




Being pretty doesn't always make you happy, but being happy will always make you pretty!

"I think that playing dress up begins at age 5 and never truly ends"


Follow me on Pinterest AND on Instagram - @JenniferStano


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.