Tuesday 10 April 2012

Our Recent Photo Shoot!!!

Hey everyone.

So my hard work has paid off!!
Most of you know I have been using the Isagenix System to help get my booty back in shape. I went from working out 2x a week to working out 5x a week sometimes 2x a day! I starting taking Pilates classes as well as Spin and I truly believe everything together has transformed my body in just 3 weeks.
I do want to credit the Isagenix system because it really did help me jump start my weight loss and loss of inches to help me to see result which in turn made me want to work out harder.

I just wanted to share a few pictures from my recent shoot for Have Faith Swimgerie. Our new site with all the new pictures and the rest of our collection will be launching in 2 weeks!! We are very excited..

To order Isagenix-  Click Here

Swimwear- Have Faith Swimgerie

Make-up- Etienne Ortega


Instagram iphone Shots

Instagram iphoneShots

I cannot wait to see the professional shots of this... 

Lilly is an amazing photog ;)

Instagram pic. Etienne did an amazing job on my Makeup

It was quite the hike down to the beach..
Thank god I brought Uggs

HOLLAAA!!!!!!!


The tattoo says Redemption.. Life doesn't get better than this


Hypnotize Bikini

Shooting with my good friend and first photographer
I EVER shot with when I was 18yrs old.

Have Faith Swimgerie

This location was amazing!

No this was not even remotely comfortable ...
and it was freezing

Makeup By Etienne Ortega



Follow me on Instagram <3


Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until
it becomes a memory.

xoxo
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.