Monday 11 July 2011

Daily Mirror Pics 7.11.11

Eeee!!!! So much has gone on since my last *DMP* post so I apologize it has been a while.
Here are a few recent fun outfits. Any items you would like to know who they are by or where they are from- leave a comment and I will include it in the follow up post :) 
Leather leggings <3


coming to www.havefaith.com










Keeping it sexy for my hubby- got this little number on sale at Victoria Secrets :)



Bikini from www.Havefaith.com


Obsessed with this shirt. Ready for Greece :)

All open in the back <3


Romper


Photo fun!!!

Romper

One of my FAV sunglasses- limited edition Pink sparkle with Silver hardware LV. Love the lens color






































 TRENDS:

Right now Im loving
-rompers
-nudes
-bright colors
-knit tops
-silk and chiffon "see through" shirts
-lacey bras

Im not a huge fan of stripes HOWEVER I find myself buying and wearing them alot

Seems to be a trend now. Iv had full bangs a few years ago and hated it. I think Im just going to the way my bang parts




You can never go wrong with nude

Im loving the aqua come back. It looks amazing on any skin tone and hair color. I even add it under my bottom lashes
 


































 
Bright colors this summer is the way to go.
Recent New Additions:
OBSESSED!!! New Pink LV clutch  .. amazing

This is my new LV day bag- it's huge but the color goes with anything.

My girl friend recently turned me onto these nail stickers. They last for a long time and are super cute

Lace design. She got them at RiteAid- under $10 !!!


Thanks for reading. I look fwd to your comments and questions :)

XX
-Jennfier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.