Saturday 23 July 2011

Daily Mirror Pics: Greece Edition


So Im in Greece on a Pre- honeymoon and Vaca for the next month which is super exciting to blog about since they have amazing fashion and finds. And Im so relaxed that ill be able to blog almost daily to share trends, finds and styles with you.  One of my favorite things about being here is the magazine shop in town. My husband and I go every morning and I pick up new magazines from Greece, France and Italy. I cant understand a damn thing BUT the pictures and editorials are amazing and gives me great design ideas and inspiration for myself as well as my swimwear line.  <3

Tank from Intermix by Gryphon. Shorts from Intermix by Sivy

Love the back of the shirt and the big arm holes.. Perfect to show off
a lacey bra.. Mine is by La Perla
Grey "angel" T by Blue Life and Sivy Shorts


Little sundress by Free People with big slouchy bag black flips and matching black cardigan 





White lace tank and white Sivy shorts.  White Lace tank was under $10
from Rainbow. Belt by Prada

New Have Faith Swimwear bikini- part of the 2012 St.Tropez collection.

Romper from Intermix <3
Back stage at Fashion week in 3 new Have Faith Bikinis- part of the 2012 collection.

Just picked up some magazines. Will post some great pics later today.
xx
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.