Wednesday 20 July 2011

Links to some of your FAV *DMP* looks from 7.11.11

I WANT THAT

HI Ladies
Sorry it has taken me so long to write back to all of your comments. Like last time I took some of the most asked about items and did a post on it.. I think it's much easier so enjoy :)
xx
-Jennifer


1. Blue Life Bohemian Princess tank





























































2. Black and White stripe See-through shirt






































The Lacey Bra I have on under my shirts is either La Perla or Victoria SEcrets. Ill post some of my favs at the end of this blog.

3. Black and White polka dot see through Cropped shirt







































4.  Purple Romper






































5. White Shorts






































6. Flare Jeans






































Some of my Fav Lacey bras:
At 3 different price levels- ALL equally as cute 


VICTORIA SECRET
































FREDERICKS OF HOLLYWOOD
I havent personally tried them yet but they look cute and are much less than VS


























TARGET























A little something of my own.
Some of you may or may not know of my swimwear company called Have Faith Swimwear but I'v been working my butt off these past few weeks with my co-worker Jill to get Have Faith ready for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Miami. It was our first runway show ever; and not being in business for even a year yet makes this a HUGE accomplishment so I wanted to share a video of the show from this past weekend. I am very proud of it and myself :) BTW- the song that I walked out to with my good friend and model Rachel Bernstein (blonde) was Neyo's "Give me everything Tonight". I had no idea he was sitting front row of my show- you can see him in the white hat top left smiling and clapping when I come out at the end. I hope you enjoy the video :)




Thanks again for the love and support. I look fwd to your comments and questions
XX
Jennifer








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.