Saturday 23 July 2011

Daily Mirror Pics: Greece Edition 2

Another day here in Greece and just a few new outfits but some great outfit pics sent to me from my fav Sales girl and Stylist from Intermix; Sherita <3
Enjoy :)
Swam in the ocean today. Bikini by Have Faith (fama bikini) and skirt by Jen's pirate booty


Tonight we went to town for icecream and stopped in a store to get sneakers. Top
from Intermix- Jeans by Frankie B



New outfits I just bought from Intermix- styled by Sherita (Robertson Intermix)..
LOVING these pants- and the shirt is so cute with those buttons.

Love this- Not sure who they are by- but in stores now at Intermix

Yes to the blue shirt. NO to the red skirt.

Dress by Parker, Shoes by YSL- the bag I already have- clutch from YSL.


Parker Dress from Intermix.

First off how beautiful is my stylist Sherita  <3
Second- how amazingly cute is this dress by Theory. Paired with the olive patent YSL shoes
again.. Soo cute cant wait to get home and wear it <3

Snake skin print top by Equipment- shorts by Jbrand- they are waxed; not leather

So pretty.. waiting fro her to send me a pic of ideas on how to wear this since
its' see-through.

Obsessed with this shirt from Elizabeth and James. One of my fav companies
Sweater by Rag and Bone. I deff snagged this one up. So cute for fall
And a cute pic of myself and my bestie from NY Blair.. Her shoes are by Jessica Simpson
See she has on a lacey bra too. Looks so cute paired with a high waisted skirt
and the bright blue shirt tucked in.. LOVE
I have on a Romper from Intermix- which also comes in Blue... which i have too...
I have a problem 



My Obsession:
<3 Mulberry ALEXA OVERSIZED BAG <3
JUST BOUGHT THIS!!!
Fast becoming one of Mulberry’s most iconic bags, the Oak Alexa is a modern day must-have. Inspired by Mulberry muse Alexa Chung, it’s design is a fabulous cross between the classic Bayswater and the Mulberry briefcase. Ultra versatile, the messenger design can be worn across the body or held in the crook of your arm. Everyday luxury at its best.

I just bought the oversized alexa bag in oak, slightly lighter than the one pictured above on alexa.

Get the Look for less... H&M and Forever21 both made replicas for under $50.00.




JUST BOUGHT THESE !!!! Im loving them for fall or with shorts.. Boots by acne and on sale at ssense.com

How do you feel about these?!?!? I cant decide but iv been wanting white shoes for a while.
Obsessed with this shirt and pant for fall... <3 




Hope you enjoyed todays Blog entry.. Ill post again tomorrow.. xoxox Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.