Monday 27 February 2012

Our First Wedding Video

It's almost one year since our wedding and I just received a video from our dear friend Fred Kim. He did an amazing job at capturing the love, feelings and emotions of that evening and I wanted to share this video with you. It tells a story and takes you on a journey through our special night.
As the video ends, I wipe my tears and look at my husband and suddenly feel all of the amazing feelings I felt that night; the jitters, the nerves, the butterflies, the excitement, the love.... Im reminded how fast time flies when your having fun with the person you love...
It feels like just yesterday....
I love you Alkimou

I hope you enjoy this video as much as I do. 
Welcome to one of the most important days of my life

and type in password- havefaith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.