Saturday 22 January 2011

Daily Mirror Pics: UPDATE

Hey girls. So in my last Daily Mirror pics 1.19.11 I wore a few off the shoulder shirts just like the one I'm wearing in this pic from the other night. I got so many questions of what brand it was that I just wanted to do a quick update.

The silk shirts are all the same company
(Yes, I loved them so much I bought 3 different colors lol ) and I bought them while in Greece on a small island called Hydra.

The shirts are by a company called JOIN CLOTHES.  They have a website but I looked so hard for the shirts and could not find them :(  I'll keep searching some other websites to see if I can find someone who has them.  Ill also look for other brands that have something that looks just like it. If anyone has better luck than me- let us know :)

xoxo
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.