Monday 3 January 2011

My New Years Eve Look: Get it for less


 YAY!!!  2011 is here..  I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday and a safe and fun New Years Eve.
I wanted to do a quick post on what I wore for NYE and how to get my look for less.
As you may or may not know- in a previous post I did, I told you how I went to Herve Leger to see there new styles and found out they were having amazing sales. Well the dress Im wearing that was also seen on Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian I got for 40% off.. WHAT A STEAL!!!
Im also going to do a post on My Night Makeup look as well as some new products that I have found and LOVE..
Thanks again for checking in and I hope you all start the year off with amazing resolutions... and actually stick to them :)  I'm saying this to myself as well lol..
xoxo J







Get My Look:
Dress- Herve Leger (30% off might I add)

Shoes- Christian Louboutin- (Clou Noeud Spikes)


Bag- Fendi-( in stores now )


Nail Color- Duri nail polish in Bridal Bells


Necklace- (as seen on lara) Tarina Tarantino
hello kitty necklace


Lip Clutch-(as seen on lara) by Lulu Guinness
Camera- Canon powershot 14.1 mp








Get the look for less.
So Ive been looking online for some cute alternatives to Herve Leger dresses and Christian Louboutin shoes. I found a few that I think are super cute and may just buy myself.. Let me know what you think :)


DRESSES:

Dress by Marciano- click here to view page



Dress By Marciano- click here to view dress

Dress by Marciano- ON SALE FOR $70.00 - click here 























Dress by Marciano- ON SALE $139.00 click here 























Dress by Bebe. soo cute click here-





























Dress by Bebe- SO cute and comes in 3 different colors. I love the gold- click here





























Dress by Bebe. I love this dress. also in 3 different colors.  click here 





























Dress by Bebe- ONLY $89.00. ONLY SIZE SMALL left- click here




























I Just came across a website called ' Hot Miami Styles'. They have a TON of the Herve Leger bandage style dresses- but I dont know this company so I am not familiar with the quality.. But I thought i would let you know they have some pretty cute dresses.. Here is the link
Hotmiamistyles.com

































SHOES:
So I know this is going to sound funny BUT- you can find the cutest shoes at "pleasure" shops and online sites. They are a fraction of the cost and same height as Christian Louboutins.  Also Fendi has a pair of shoes out that sell out everytime they are in the stores. They look like stripper style shoes but because they are Fendi- girls go crazy for them.  Im going to buy a pair of clear stripper heels and Im
going to make a video of  'How to make the Fendi shoe' yourself!



You can also find super cute brand new shoes on EBAY !!! In a previous blog- I stated how I bought a pair of Brian Atwood shoes from a seller on ebay. They are amazing and Im even thinking of wearing them on my wedding day!! Check out ebay - I searched Bebe Shoes in this link.




The shoes below are all from a site called ' Attractive Wear '. They have a ton of shoes but you have to go through a ton of pages.. I included some below that I thought were cute.














I Hope you enjoyed my post.. Ill be posting my hair and makeup look in my next blog. 
Happy New Year again everyone 
xx-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.