Friday 28 January 2011

** New Additions **


It's been a while since I posted a 'New Additions' entry. As a reminder- this post isn't about sales or great finds like my ' My finds of the Week' post. This is just some new things I picked up for myself just to share my style and buys with you.
OMG Vegas shopping is soo badd! They have things that we dont get here in CA.
I use the bag on the right for traveling and beach/pool and the other for day and night.
In Miami- yellow nail polish listed below!


OBSESSED with this nail color by Illamasqua in Rare-( neon yellow) at sephora.
I also bought Obsess ( bright pink) and Force ( bright blue) !! Check them out here 

Prada flat.. So cute and comfy

Love the color of these prada heels.. Wasn't crazy about the side view of them- but the color with
jeans is super cute. 
At the Golden Globes Gift lounge- the booth next to mine was a watch company called Rumba Time.
They have these great watches in many different " flavors". I got the cotton candy. They are great for
the gym, and are even water proof. I wore it along side my other watch.. Wasn't that big in the 80's? Multi watches
LOL. Anyway check them out at Rumba Time . Tons of celebs have been photographed rocking these
fun watches!

Love this T-shirt I picked up by a company called Sure. Their site isnt all finished yet apparently but the T-shirts
are super comfy and anywhere from $16.00-$32.00. I got the Bob Marley T. I love the yarn detail on his hair.
Nude YSL pumps. Ive been looking for these ALL OVER!! And on a short trip to Vegas- I found them.
The YSL Triboo pumps are my FAV!!! You can rock summer or winter esp in patent.

I was looking for a hot pink pair of pumps from either CL or YSl, and when I saw these I let out a scream.. literally.
They are YSL signature purple and I have never seen these anywhere. I can't even find them on the web ?
Anyway LOVE these and can't wait to rock them.
In Vegas I also picked up this clutch which I saw in Saks in CT around Christmas time. I loved it but was holding off.
SO when in Vegas I decided.. OK now I'll get it. I needed a good black clutch.

Thanks again girlies!!! 
XX-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.