Wednesday 12 January 2011

Get My Look: Summer Goddess (update)

 So a few weeks ago I did a post (<-- see here ) on my favorite summer apparel and what I like to call; the Goddess Look. Most of my favorite summer looks are from a site and company called * Jens Pirate Booty* . To top it all off they were and still are having a 40-75% off SALE !!! So I couldn't resist letting all you girls know so you can snag these beautiful summer pieces now for a fraction of what I paid last summer!  And of course after seeing they were having crazy sales I HAD to order a few for myself... Every piece I order was only $32.00 except for 1 that I paid full price at $120.00 and to be honest- it's my least favorite..
Here's what I bought:
Here I am wearing it with jean shorts
and espadrilles. 

























This one is called Pearl. $32.00

This one is called Janis. $32.00 may be sold out now :(

This one is called Janis- same as above- I think it may be sold out :(

This is called the Stevie. $32.00

This is called the mazzy star. $27.00 so cute for beach

This is called the Sade. I think its sold out now :(

This one is called the Stevie - it was full price at $110.00














































































































































































































Let me know if any of you girls ordered from Jens Pirate Booty and what you thought of her stuff. I'm in love with mine and so happy I was able to get most of them on sale. xx J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.