Tuesday 4 January 2011

I'm On the Hunt: Cosmetic Organizer




I'm on the hunt for the best cosmetic organizers.. The ones I am currently using I got at the Container Store and a few others I got at Bed Bath and Beyond. But I've out grown the space in my vanity so now I need something clean looking to go on top of my vanity. I like being able to see everything I have but I'm also a neat freak, and I don't want it to look messy... so here it goes..


Some of the organizers I found and think are pretty cool are:


Azar Displays-  What is cool about this unit is that 1- it comes in PINK.. LOL just saying. 2. It rotates and 3. you can totally customize how you want it set up and move things around. Check out the website - you can choose from a variety of colors, all kinds of bins to attach and even have your own sign on the top.. ( it also comes with 2 sides instead of 4 )


Here is the link to all the trays and bins that you can buy separately to attach to your "peg board".
trays,bins and buckets


and here is for your pencils and brushes
eye and lip pencil displays


I think this is a really cool concept. Ill let you know if I end up ordering this :)







Here is one that I think is super cute by a lady named Lori Greiner. She designs "clever and unique creations" and her products are sold on QVC. This organizer to the left is only $24.96. It has 4 out of 5 stars and would look beautiful on top of anyones vanity or makeup area..















Here is another one by Lori Greiner which is a standing mirror cabinet with tons of space for all your makeup. This products is under $60.00
























Here is one by a company called Solutions. Whats nice about this is it has a built in clock. This product is obviously not to hold your entire collection of makeup- but maybe by your sink with certain products you use in the am or pm, or specifically for your "lips-n-eyes". 






















MY LOVE!!!! This is the one every girl wants and dreams about. The perfect cosmetic organizer- only problem is- it's $290.00...........
Dagger in my heart. It's beautiful, clean, sleek and just damn perfect.
This is the cosmetic organizer you have seen on ' Keeping Up with the Kardashians '. Kim Kardashian, Khloe, Kortney and Kris ALL have it.
... amazing....
The Clear Cube






Kim Kardashian and her Clear cube makeup organizer






























BTW- Lining your cosmetic drawers with draw liner will prevent your makeup from sliding around every time you open or close the drawer keeping everything nice and neat inside :) <--- neat freak lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.